- The Mid-Week Afternoon Date: I put on a cute outfit, meet him for lunch near his office and get to feel like his girlfriend again. Love it. Need to do more often!
- Frequent Entertaining: Together we brainstorm and create unique ideas to bring our friends together then we set about making it a reality. The whole experience is quite fun, even if we disagree!
- Being in nature: take a picnic and go for a walk or hike. Something simple…even a quick hour in nature is so refreshing and makes me see him with new eyes.
- Grocery shopping: It sounds strange, but it’s so lovely to stroll through the market and dream up yummy food ideas together. I usually do this alone or frenzied with children so it’s a treat to be leisurely and get inspired together. It’s an extra bonus if he joins me to cook a bit afterward, too.
- Juicing: Juicing is a labor-intensive process but we’re obsessed with it. It’s another chance to be a team while creating and enjoying something beautiful together.
The common theme here is CREATING A SHARED EXPERIENCE- giving each other that time and effort is an act of love and devotion. Then it’s back to the happy chaos of our life with twins!
IF YOU HAVE TIPS AND IDEAS ON THIS TOPIC, PLEASE SHARE!
We all need more inspiration on this one……xxx, Leah
Photography by Amir Magal.